Vascular Imaging Center
Our non-invasive vascular imaging center is an integral part of the evaluation of patients with vascular disease. Physicians from various specialties use our imaging center.
Quality and accuracy is important for the diagnosis of vascular diseases. Our physicians regularly meet with the technical staff to review and discuss cases to assure quality and accuracy of our studies and incorporate recent advances in our clinical practice.
Following is a list of vascular diagnostic tests commonly performed:
- Pulse volume recording (PVR)
- Segmental pressure measurement
- Measurement of ankle/brachial index (ABI)
- Carotid and vertebral duplex
- Venous duplex scan
- Extremity arterial duplex scan
- Abdominal aortic ultrasound
- Renal and visceral artery duplex
- Mapping of the veins in arm to facilitate creation of AV fistula.
Our vascular imaging center is accredited by ICAVL (Intersocietal Commission for the Accreditation of Vascular Laboratories). This means we have followed essential standards to provide high-quality care. It is the element that sets the vascular diagnostic center apart as a center of excellence. This non-invasive vascular diagnostic testing is an integral part of the diagnosis and follow-up of patients with vascular disease.